Quality Time With Besties #1

20.55 Yusriani 0 Comments

Assalamu'alaikum :)

Hey guys, today I wanna share about my quality time with my besties. I don't know it's such a photoshoot or what, lol :D. I have been miss this for so long, I remember when we still in senior high school we often do some photoshoot, mix and matching our stuff, make up then of course we did not forget to take pictures. It was a wonderful memory. Moreover, I miss talking about crazy thing and sometimes doing crazy thing then laughing out loud, gossipping, shopping, vacation at the beach, etc. If I could turn back time to the past, I want to get back together with them. But it's imposibble, right?

Now  we have split up, college in different campuses and  majors and some are already working. We just can meet up when we're in holidays or in Ied Mubarak day. Because we still in our holidays, so we dedicate to meet up and doing thing we always do in the past, as you can see at the pictures in this post. Let's check this out :)











For my outfit I wear top with florar pattern, an assymetrical skirt in black, pastel jeans and pair it with my pastel wedges which is the same colour. For the headscarf I wear my new favorite phasmina rawis and the colour is pink it's so girly. I don't forget to add the pink necklace to make this outfit look matching.

0 komentar:

Thank you for visited my blog :)